The all new SLR 1 Aero wheelsystem features Giant's breakthrough Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology which ensures rear wheel spoke tensions are balanced under load - not while static.
The result of years of development with Giant engineers, product designers and pro athletes, DBL produces a wheel that offers improved acceleration and climbing response along with durability, while optimised anchor points increase lateral stiffness for exceptional cornering performance.
Combined with exceptional aerodynamics, clincher and tubeless compatible, SLR 1 Aero's ultra lightweight full composite construction produces an aero wheelsystem weighing just 1700g while offering an unbeatable ride. UCI and ITU tested and approved.
- UCI and ITU tested and approved
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim material: Ultralight full composite
- Rim type: Clincher, tubeless compatible
- Rim profile: ETRTO 622 x 17
- Rim height: 55mm
- Rim width: 23mm
- Hubs: Giant alloy
- Free Hub: Pawl drive system
- Lacing: front; 16H radial
- Lacing: rear; 21H dynamic balanced lacing (DBL)
- Spokes front: Stainless steel, double butted, straight pull, bladed aero profile
- Spokes rear: Stainless steel, double butted, straight pull, bladed aero profile
- Front axle size: 100x5 QR
- Rear axle size: 130x5 QR
- Weight per wheel system: 1700g
- Rider Weight Limit: 285lbs / 129kg
No. 6, Persiaran Silibin Utara, Kawasan Perkilangan Jelapang
Perak , Malaysia